TDDD66 Mobile Networks
Course OverviewThe figure above provides an overview of the course. In broad terms, the course is split into four parallel and interconnected tracks:
- First column (blue boxes for lectures and exam in red): Six lectures (week36-38) and three problem solving lectures (weeks 39-41) in which we look closer, analyze, and discuss some of the scenarios from your group meetings.
- Second column (green boxes for labs and deadline in red): Three lab sessions that can be used to discuss and demonstrate your assignments with/for the TA.
- Third column (red milestone deadlines and yellow box for the final seminars): Course project with regular milestones and a final seminar.
- Right-most margin (white circles): One scenario peer week, to be used in your work in PBL groups.
- Exam: Your individually written exam.
- Project: Your written project reports, your feedback to other groups, the seminar, and your potential summary video.
- You must also pass two assignments.
Page responsible: Niklas Carlsson
Last updated: 2013-09-01