TDDD65 6 hp /Introduction to the Theory of Computation
Problem Solving Sessions
- Problem solving sessions (lessons).
The problems are announced in advance .
They will be solved on the
whiteboard by the students under the instructor supervision. You have to prepare so that you are able to
solve them in the classroom.
- Session1 (thursday sep. 11). Problems.
- Session2 (thursday sep. 25). Problems. (pdf to appear)
- Session3 (). Devoted to presenting the solutions of problems from Homework1
- Session4 (0). Devoted to presenting the solutions of problems from Homework2
Page responsible: Christer Bäckström
Last updated: 2014-09-05