TDDD65 6 hp /Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Theory of Computation Contact: Christer Bäckström
- Advanced Academic Studies Contact: Rita Kovordányi
Theory of Computation (4hp)
- Lectures: There will be 9 lectures.
- Problem solving sessions.
There will be 4 problem solving sessions. The problems are announced here.
They will be solved on the
whiteboard by the students under the instructor supervision. You have to prepare so that you are able to
solve them in the classroom.
- Homework (1 ECTS). There will be
two batches of the obligatory homework (see here)
- Exam (3 ECTS). There will be
a written exam (see here)
- Computer tool. JFLAP from Duke University is a useful tool to experiment with automata and can be downloaded to your personal computer.
module add prog/jflap
Then you can call JFLAP with command
Advanced Academic Studies (2hp)
All information about this part of the course is available here.
Page responsible: Christer Bäckström
Last updated: 2014-08-14