TDDD58 12 hp /Interaction design project
The timetable is available through TimeEdit.
Deadlines are at the same times as the oral presentations.
Research: Friday 2013-10-04.
Ideation of concepts: Monday 2013-11-11.
Revisions of ideas: Monday 2013-12-02.
Detailing of solutions: Friday 2014-01-17 for sketchboard and individual part. January 19 januari for submitting he report.
Supplementary Examination Deadline: Supplementary examination and supplementary tasks for missed presentations shall be handed in to the supervisor on the last day of the re-exam period in April (Friday 25/4).
Round-Up Deadline: Next time that additions, supplemantary exam and tasks may be submitted in the re-exam period in August (Friday 29/8). Exams and tasks for the round-up deadline is sent to the examiner and not to the supervisor .If you miss the round-up deadline you will have to make next year's assignments instead.
No assignements are assessed and graded between these deadlines.
You can try for a higher grade at the supplementary deadline or round-up deadline. You have to do next year's assignements if you wish to try for a higher grade the next time the course is given. You need to contect the examiner in advance if you whish to try for higher grade.
Handouts from Lectures
Below are handouts from lectures to be made available as they become ready to be posted. Protected material is not included in the version made available.
- Lecture 1. Introduction
- Lecture 2. HCI and IxD Now and Then
- Lecture 3. Data gathering and analysis
- Lecture 4. Modelling in personas, scenarios and objectives trees
- Lecture 5. Conceptual design
- Lecture 6. User interface sketching and paper prototyping
- Lecture 7. User interface principles
- Lecture 8. Formative evaluation of paper prototypes
- Lecture 9. Computer prototypes
- Lecture 10-11. Summative usability evaluation
Page responsible: infomaster
Last updated: 2013-12-05