TDDD58 12 hp /Interaction design project
You can below find the design challenges that you can choose from in this course. You can below find the design challenges that you can choose from in this course. Choose one of the challenges, for which you also feel you can find users to interview and/or observe. Design an interactive product or service that:
- helps local residents discover, enjoy and visit attractions in the county.
- get people who often do not get out into nature (eg. some young people and immigrants to discover, appreciate and visit our national parks.
- helps people keep track of their daily finances.
- support people in fire safety and/or fire response issues.
- support people to give first aid.
- supports an NGO (non-government organisation) of your choice in recruiting new members.
- opens up the social life for elderly people who feel lonely.
- challenge people to push their limits in a sport.
- helps elderly keep track of things to do and things to come.
- supports people to act in environmental-friendly ways.
- encourages people to correctly sort waste.
- prevents or even reverts the frustration of waiting (in a place of your choice).
- helps people changing eating habits (ie. eating healthier, trying new/unconventional foods, eating more vegetarian dishes).
- encourages people to drink responsibly.
- supports communication with other members of traffic while in a car.
- encourages outdoors play.
- helps musicians making the transition from playing existing pieces to making their own music.
- raises consciousness about energy consumption.
- increases social awareness and responsibility in neighbourhoods or apartment buildings (ie. looking out for each other, taking an interest in whether people in your direct environment are doing okay, or feeling a shared responsibility for the common living spaces).
- helps visitors navigate in the physical library and/or connect the digital and physical environment.
- facilitates people (visitors and employees) to meet, interact and help each other at the library.
- helps people discover the library services by pop-up libraries - what would they be and contain?
- makes it possible for people to leave an imprint (physically or digitally) after visiting the library.
Page responsible: Mattias Arvola
Last updated: 2017-08-01