TDDD50 Green Computing
General examination rules
The examination of the course is based on three different activities carried out in the context of the seminars. The incremental requirements for the different grades are:
- Attend all seminar sessions and participate in all the discussions
- Satisfactory presentation and satisfactory leading of discussion at the seminar where the assigned paper is presented
- Write report about the paper assigned, following the provided template
How to interpret "satisfactory" above will be demonstrated in seminar 0, attendance of which is compulsory.
- High quality form and content report
- Prepared activity in the seminar discussion
Grade 5Extended report, including the following points
- Proposal of alternative ideas on the paper solution
- Extended related work with at least one more reference
- Many learning goals are reached in the seminars and discussions, hence the attendance of seminars is compulsary. You should contact your teacher at least one day before in case of justified reason to skip a session but you need to compensate for it later. Missing a seminar (including seminar 0) results in a requirement of summarising the papers presented in that seminar (one page, satisfactory content).
- Low activity in discussions will result in feedback by the teacher after the session and the student will be encouraged to be more active, followed by closer monitoring in next seminars.
- Low quality presentation or leadership results in a retake session that will be separetly arranged by the teachers.
Deadlines for the report
The first version of the written report (and where applicable the compensation reports) is recommended to be electronically handed in one week after the presentation seminar. All reports must have been handed in before the 8th of March.
The report is sent by e-mail to one of the following addresses
- Group A: arubi86.liu(at-sign)analys.urkund.se
- Group B: marva19.liu(at-sign)analys.urkund.se
- Group C: ekhve37.liu(at-sign)analys.urkund.se
- Group D: arubi86.liu(at-sign)analys.urkund.se
The student corrects the report with the feedback received. Within one week she/he hands in a revised version to the same Urkund e-mail address. Then, the report is reviewed again and the final grade for the course is given.
Attention: All the documents sent are automatically analysed for plagiarism by the Urkund service.
If the report was not delivered on time, or if it was not up to the required standards, it can be handed in again during the retake period.
The next retake dates will be the 3rd of June and the 16th of August. The report can be handed in before these dates, but we cannot assure that it will be corrected before.
Note: Unless the report was never handed in before March, a retake will proceed to a grade after a single review with no further revision.
Page responsible: Aruna Prem Bianzino
Last updated: 2013-01-09