TDDD47 Programming Theory
Course literature and resources
Hanne Riis Nielson and
Semantics with Applications: An Appetizer,
Previous version of this book: Semantics with Applications, John Wiley and Sons 1992.
- A "kompendium" on Standard ML programming language.
- Some other material will be posted here.
Slides to the (first edition of the) textbook are available from this
at the book's www site.
(The slides at the book's site are in dvi format, use dvips or dvipdf to produce other formats, use xdvi or YAP to view it. I used this shell script to convert them into postscript).
- The course page at IDA.
- A directory with slides used at the lectures.
- Slides and compendium (with an errata) to the lecture on lambda-calculus.
Solutions to problems from the problem solving tutorials:
- "Viewpoint: the real reason why software engineers need math", by K. Devlin. Comm.ACM, vol.44, no.10, 2001.
- Some older stuff.