TDDD33 Programming (C++)
This is slides from 2013. They are subject to change. They are not a substitution for attending. They are not a substitution for reading a book or reference. They do contain minor mistakes pointed out during lecture but not always remembered when posting slides here.
- Lecture 0 2013
- Course information, algorithm and problem solving introduction.
- Lecture 1 2013 (2 sessions)
- Basic C++: variables, types, I/O, statements.
- Lecture 2 2013
- Functions and recursion.
- Lecture 3 2013
- Streams and stream error handling.
- Lecture 4 2013 (2 sessions)
Command line arguments. Standard Template Library. Lambda functions.
A multitude of solutions to lesson problems (lesson_4.cc).
Sorting an increasingly complicated container (lesson_4_extra.cc).
- Seminar 1 2013
Programming paradigms and object oriented analysis.
Object orientation and class introduction.
- Lecture 5 2013
Basic classes: members, constructor, destructor.
Lesson 5 object orientation code example (blackjack.cc). For reasons of simple distribution and maintenance it is written in one file. Comments indicate which parts should go to which file. From object orientation perspective the way the classes are chosen, designed and organized is important, the main program is of less importance. Refer to lesson discussions.
PREVIOUS YEAR CONTENT FROM HERE ON
This is slides from 2012. They are subject to change. They are not a substitution for attending. They are not a substitution for reading a book or reference.
- Lecture 0
- Course information, STONE, algorithm and problem solving introduction.
- Lecture 1a
- Assignment operator, datatypes and type conversion, I/O (formatted input) and sequence.
- Lecture 1b
- Continue from lecture 1a and Selection and repetition. Good-vs-bad style code-examples.
- Lecture 2
- Functions and recursion
- Lecture 3
- Stream I/O: text files, string streams, (binary files).
- Lecture 4a
- Arrays, pointers, dynamic arrays.
- Lecture OO
- Object orientation, classes, material handed out on seminar
- Lecture 4b
- Classes: Constructor, destructor, member variable, member function, public, private, STL.
- Lecture 5
- Linked lists, Pointers, Dynamic memory.
- Lecture 6
- Classes: Operator-overloading, copy-constructor, destructor, assignment-operator.
- Lecture 7
- Classes: Inheritance and polymorphism.
- Lecture 8
- Classes: Exceptions, templates, (namespaces).Simple array class template (lesson 8)
Period break and exams in other courses.
Period break and exam in this course.
Page responsible: Klas Arvidsson
Last updated: 2013-11-05