TDDD33 Programming (C++)
Track changes to this page
2013-12-03: Lab7 some C++11 updates (p.64).
2013-10-03: Lab4a published.
2013-08-12: Initial version.
All lab work shall be done together with ONE fellow student. Demonstration "on your own" will not be permitted. Use the link "Lab signup" in the menu to left.
Lab demonstration and approval
Finished (well tested and debugged) labs should be approved by one of the assistants. Look in the Common Requirements for instructions. Refer to STONE information if you need to backup, rename or move any files.
Lab BONUS on the exam
By doing your work on time you can get bonus time on the exam. Demonstrate before or during the presentation sessions in the schedule to get bonus time. The hard deadline to finish labs 1-4a is the first scheduled lab session in study period 1 (October). The deadline to finish labs 4b-8 is the last day of study period 2 (December).
Bonus time extend the time limit of grade 4 and 5 (on computer exam in January). You will get 5 minutes for each lab deadline you meet. You can get at most 40 minutes of bonus time, no matter how many deadlines you meet.
September and October labs (HT1 period)
- Lab0 Basic I/O
- Lab1 Flow control <<<------------------ TAX TABLE!!
- Lab2 Functions
- Lab3 Stream I/O (+binary)
- Lab4a STL (FIRST YEAR USED: PLEASE provide feedback!)
November and December labs (HT2 period)
- Lab4b Small scale object orientation (+extras)
- Lab5 Linked list class (+make)
- Lab6 Operator overloading (+iterator)
- Lab7 Inheritance, polymorphism (+storage)
- Lab8 Templates, exceptions (+advanced)
(+ means voluntary assignment)
Copy and rename the given files as necessary. The folder 'sdlconsole' contain a drop-in replacement for the console class, check the README file.
Your responsibilities in order to learn
- Attend lectures and ask questions
- Read book and study examples
- Attend lessons and participate actively and ask questions
- Study, modify and write small eperimental programs that focus on how one particular feature of C++ works
- Prepare lab solutions at home
- Discuss different solution approaces with your lab partner
- Attend labs and write lab solutions
Page responsible: Klas Arvidsson
Last updated: 2013-12-03