TDDD33 Programming (C++)
This is slides from 2011. They are subject to change. They are not a substitution for attending. They are not a substitution for reading a book or reference.
PREVIOUS YEAR CONTENT FROM HERE ON
- Lecture 0
- Course information, STONE, algorithm and problem solving introduction.
- Lecture 1a
- Assignment operator, datatypes and type conversion, I/O (formatted input) and sequence.
- Lecture 1b
- Continue from lecture 1a and Selection and repetition. Good-vs-bad style code-examples.
- Lecture 2
- Functions and recursion
- Lecture 3
- Stream I/O: text files, string streams, (binary files).
- Lecture 4a
- Arrays, pointers, dynamic arrays.
- Lecture OO
- Object orientation, classes, material handed out on seminar
- Lecture 4b
- Classes: Constructor, destructor, member variable, member function, public, private, STL.
- Lecture 5
- Linked lists, Pointers, Dynamic memory.
- Lecture 6
- Classes: Operator-overloading, copy-constructor, destructor, assignment-operator.
- Lecture 7
- Classes: Inheritance and polymorphism.
- Lecture 8
- Classes: Exceptions, templates, (namespaces).Simple array class template (lesson 8)
Period break and exams in other courses.
Period break and exam in this course.
Page responsible: Klas Arvidsson
Last updated: 2012-11-30