TDDD33 Programming (C++)
Track changes to this page
2010-12-09: Corrected spelling error in lab8, fact error in lab7 (sub_menu is *sub*class of menu_option).
2010-11-30: Release of lab8.
2010-11-23: Release of lab7.
2010-11-02: Release of lab6.
2010-11-02: Release of lab5.
2010-10-22: Release of lab4b.
2010-09-16: Fixed missing bookmark in "Common reuirements" PDF.
2010-09-11: Added another typical lab1 example.
2010-09-08: Lab instructions online.
2010-08-23: Initial version.
All lab work shall be done together with ONE fellow student. Lab signup is done by demonstarting Lab00 to one of the assistants.
Lab deomonstartion and approval
Finished (well tested and debugged) labs shall be approved by one of the assistants. Look in the Common Requirements for instructions. The "hand-in" expects your files to be correctly named according to "Deliverables" section in the instruction. Refer to STONE information if you need to rename or move any files.
Lab BONUS on the exam
Getting labs approved BEFORE deadlines give you bonus time on the exam. Bonus time extend the time limit of grade 4 and 5. You will get 4 minutes for each lab deadline you meet (40 minutes max), and 4 minutes for each voluntary assignment you get approved (20 minutes max). Labs with voluntary assignments are marked with + below. You can get in total 1 hour of bonus time, but never more that 5 hours total exam time.
- All September and October labs (HT1 period)
- All November and December labs (HT2 period)
Each lab in separate document:
- Lab4b Linked list (+typedef)
- Lab5 Classes (+make)
- Lab6 Operator overloading
- Lab7 Inheritance, polymorphism (+storage)
- Lab8 Templates, exceptions (+iterator)
Copy and rename the given files as necessary.
Your responsibilities in order to learn
- Attend lectures and ask questions
- Read book and study examples
- Attend lessons and participate actively and ask questions
- Study, modify and write small eperimental programs that focus on how one particular feature of C++ works
- Prepare lab solutions at home
- Discuss different solution approaces with your lab partner
- Attend labs and write lab solutions
Page responsible: Klas Arvidsson
Last updated: 2010-12-09