TDDD10 AI Programming
The AI Programmering course covers fundamental problems and techniques for constructing agent-oriented AI-systems in particular multiagent systems. The main example and application domain is simulated robotic soccer in the RoboCup domain.
The goals of the course are that each student should
- be able to list and explain important problems and techniques in the area of multiagent systems,
- be able to evaluate a technique or solutions to a problem in the area of multiagent systems, including summarizing and criticizing existing work in order to make a judgment on the applicability or suitability of the chosen technique or solution,
- be able to design, implement, and test a multiagent technique in a simulated agent environment as part of a group,
- be able to make written and oral presentations of their work, and
- be able to design and implement a multiagent system in the form of a RoboCup team.
The examination consists of three related assignments:WebReg.
An overview of the course and the three assignments.
The division of time looks like this:
|Skill Assignment:||8h Le||2h Se||28h La||12h homework|
|Team Assignment:||6h Le||4h Se||20h La||20h homework|
|Individual Assignment:||6h Le||4h Se||12h La||38h homework|
|Total:||20h Le||10h Se||60h La||70h homework|
|Sum:||160h = 6 credits|
Page responsible: Fredrik Heintz
Last updated: 2012-08-22