TDDD07 Real Time Systems
Real-Time Systems Research
The Real-time Systems Laboratory (RTSLAB) is part of the Software and Systems (SaS) Division within the Department of Computer and Information Science (IDA) at Linköpings Universitet. We conduct research in the areas of dependability and resource allocation in distributed systems. Among the topics addressed under the term dependability are:
- Formal analysis of safety and fault tolerance
- Availabilty and integrity in critical infrastructures
Within resource allocation and distributed systems topics range over:
- Quality of service (QoS) guarantees in resource-constrained systems
- Protocols for intermittently connected mobile adhoc networks
- Energy-efficient distributed algorithms
RTSLAB combines the above expertise in projects treating adaptive components in real-time, fault-tolerant, and mission-critical systems, for example in disaster area networks.
For list of available research proposals see the master thesis proposal pages of the lab.
Other labs that carry out research in real-time systems:
Page responsible: Simin Nadjm-Tehrani
Last updated: 2012-11-16