TDDD07 Real Time Systems
Welcome to the Robolab real-time rescue labs! In this lab series you will program robots for a search and rescue scenario. You will analyse timing properties of a number of real-time tasks, structure, schedule and evaluate your solution on a physical robotic platform. You will also implement admission control and message differentiation mechanisms to ensure timely communication between the robots.
- Lab sign up The deadline for signing up is 2017-11-01.
- Lab compendium. The compendium provides an overview of the system, as well as what you need to do to complete the labs.
- Robot agent API In Lab 1 API and Lab 2 API we have summarised the most important functions and data structures needed for lab 1 and lab 2. The full API for robot agent project can be found here.
- Lab skeleton The lab skeleton as a zip archive.
- Victim list A table containing information about the victim IDs and coordinates is provided in PDF and ODS format.
PrerequisitesThe labs will be done in the C programming language (on a Linux platform), which we expect you to have at least some knowledge of. There are numerous information sources online, including textbooks, tutorials and complete online C programming courses. We encourage you to take advantage of this at an early stage if you have limited experience with C programming.
- Answers to preparatory questions and code solutions should be submitted to your lab assistant (normal e-mail address).
- The final lab report must be submitted through Urkund (see table below).
|B||Chih-Yuan (Sana) Linfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
|C||Chih-Yuan (Sana) Linfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|
Lab deadline and examination
Information about lab deadlines and for examination form for the labs is
done can be found on the Examination page.
Page responsible: Simin Nadjm-Tehrani
Last updated: 2017-11-02