TDDD07 Real Time Systems
The purpose of the course is to introduce the students to concepts, methods, and structuring mechanisms for design and implementation of systems with resource and timing constraints. See also the course syllabus for more information.
The course covers the following topics:
- Resource allocation in real-time systems, which includes different static and dynamic scheduling algorithms for CPU allocation.
- Deadlock related issues and ceiling protocols for management of multiple resources.
- Real-time operating systems.
- Dependability, fault tolerance, and quality of service (QoS) in real-time systems.
- Design and modeling of real-time systems.
- Distributed real-time systems and real-time communication.
Page responsible: Simin Nadjm-Tehrani
Last updated: 2012-11-19