- Mordechai Ben-Ari: Mathematical Logic for Computer Science. Springer-Verlag.
- archive of Prolog programs used in the book, provided by the author, compatible with SWI-Prolog, is here.
Exercises for seminars
- see the Seminars page
- Slides for lectures, four slides per page (full colors)
- Slides for lectures, four slides per page (mainly black and white, more printer friendly)
- Slides for lectures, one slide per page (mainly black and white, more printer friendly)
- Solutions to exemplary exam exercises are here
- For additional material one can download a book on logic by Jean Gallier Logic for Computer Science: Foundations of Automatic Theorem Proving. The book is available for free downloads via the author's web page. You can also use this direct link.
- There are many other books, among which a book by Antony Galton Logic for Information Technology (Wiley, 1990) contains well explained related material (available in the LiU library and via online bookstores).
Page responsible: Andrzej Szalas
Last updated: 2013-09-10