- 2014-10-29, 08:00 - 13:00
- 2015-01-09, 08:00 - 13:00
- 2015-01-16, 08:00 - 13:00
- You can bring and use:
- Exercises are formulated in English, but answers can be given in English or Swedish.
The exam consists of 4 exercises. Each exercise gives from 0 to 10 points (from 0 to 40 points together).
The following table provides the correspondence between points and grades.
|number of points (N)||Swedish grade||ECTS grade|
|34 ≤ N ≤ 40||5||A|
|26 < N < 34||4||B|
|20 ≤ N ≤ 26||3||C|
|0 ≤ N < 20||U (not passed)||F (not passed)|
- Solutions to exercises for an exemplary exam are here.
- Solutions to exercises for another exemplary exam are here.
- Exemplary exam exercises without solutions are here.
- Some exam-like exercises are solved in slides (mainly the last lecture).
Page responsible: Andrzej Szalas
Last updated: 2014-08-31