TDDC33 Design for Test of Digital Systems
General rules on laboration
- Before you start with the lab, please carefully read the Laboration Rules for Undergraduate Courses.
- Please sign up for the lab through WebReg.
- Questions regarding the registration are answered by the course assistant Dimitar Nikolov.
- Last day for the registration is Monday 10th September 2012.
- The lab assignments should be solved individually.
- Lab reports should be handed in with the lab covers which you can find in the printing rooms.
- Last day of handing in the report of lab 1 is Wednesday 19th September 2012.
- Last day of handing in the report of lab 2 is Monday 1st October 2012.
- Last day of handing in the report of lab 3 is Monday 15th October 2012.
- A lab report handed in after the corresponding deadline will not be reviewed.
- If your lab report is returned, you have up to 7 days to hand in a new lab report.
Days are counted from the date you receive the notification email from the lab assistant.
- For a returned lab report, you get only one more chance to hand in new results.
After the update, no more new results will be accepted for review.
- There will be two preliminary exams (dugga). From each preliminary exam, you can get up to 5 points.
The exams are scheduled on
- Wednesday 19th September 2012 (during the lab session) and
- Wednesday 10th October 2012 (during the lab session)
Lab lesson notes
- See the notes for Lab Lesson 1 [Lesson1.pdf]
- See instructions for preparing the lab and the tutorial for tools used in the lab: [LabInstructions.pdf]
- Lab assignment 1: Test pattern generation [Lab1.pdf]
- Lab assignment 2: Design for test [Lab2.pdf]
- Lab assignment 3: Board test using Boundary Scan (IEEE 1149.1) [Lab3.pdf]
- Lab assignment 4: Boundary Scan in Action [Lab4.pdf]
Page responsible: Erik Larsson
Last updated: 2012-08-30