TDDC32 Design and implementation of a software module in Java
Recommended main literature is Michael T. Goodrich, Roberto Tamassia: Data Structures and Algorithms in Java (Fifth Edition). Wiley.
- Chapters: 2, 9, 10 (not 10.5), 14.3
- The following tutorials on UML diagrams.
The Java Tutorial
- For Java programming. Threads, GUI, networking, database interface. Very good beginner to moderate level online resource.
- Course book by Michael T. Goodrich och Roberto Tamassia.
- Extra material for the book is to be found here.
- Chapter 4 if you have trouble understanding and motivating the complexity of data structure operations.
- The entire book for a refreshment in data structures and algorithms, Java and OO. As a good alternative on datastructures and algorithms, you can also read one of Mark Allen Weiss' books on the subject.
- The compendiums of Tommy Olsson for a concise and comprehensive description of OOAD and DS&As in Swedish.
- Further resources on UML
- Tryout Exam>
- Tryout Exam Solutions
- Exam 090317
- Exam 090317 solutions
- Exam 090612
- Exam 090612 partial solutions
- Exam 090825
- Exam 100317
- Exam 100611
- Exam 110319
- Exam 120309
- Exam 120309 solutions
Page responsible: Tommy Färnqvist
Last updated: 2013-03-11