Lab assignments - 729G26
General instructions for all labs - READ THIS!
- Sign-up for a lab group in webreg. Two students per group.
- Sign-up for an account on Codecademy.
- Assignments from Codecademy are presented to your TA.
- Before submitting a lab assignment you should present and demonstrate it to your TA.
- Each lab assignment has two difficulty levels - basic and advanced. To recieve the grade VG for the complete course, all assignments must have been submitted and passed on the advanced difficulty level.
- Deadlines can be found on the examination page.
Each lab assignment is submitted by the group to your dedicated TA via email. Follow the guidelines below:
- Do not submit more than one lab assignment per email.
- Make sure to send a copy (CC) of the submission email to your lab partner.
- Use the subject line “
729G26 Lab X LiU-ID1, LiU-ID2” where
Xis the lab number you are submitting and
LiU-ID2are your LiU-IDs.
The lab assignments are intended to prepare you for the mini project later in the course and provide you with skills which will make complete the project easier. Each assignment builds on skills learned in the previous assignment.
The topics of the lab assignments are as follows:
Semi-supervised lab sessions
In your schedule in TimeEdit, some lab sessions do not have any teachers assigned to it. These sessions are semi-supervised.
During these sessions, the computer lab is booked for you to use. If you have any questions during these sessions, you can page a TA by going to this page (Camedin Live):
From the Camedin Live page, press the “Page” button to page to ask a TA for assistance. Write your name, and where the TA can find you. The password required to submit the request is
jquery. You also can see how many requests each TA currently has.
When there is no ongoing lab session, the Camedin Live page will show you when your next lab session is.
Responsible for page content: Jody Foo
Last updated: 2015-11-23