Integrational Software Engineering
Recent and upcoming events:
International Workshop on Code Generation,
Wednesday 7 June 2006. Arranged by Christoph Kessler.
International Workshop on Parallel Programming and GRID Technology
- High-level languages, Compilers, and Tools.
Tuesday June 13, 2006. Arranged by Peter Fritzson and Christoph Kessler.
MODPROD Days - Swedish industry workshop on model-based strategic
planned for 5-7 february 2007 in Linköping.
- PhD defence Jon Edvardsson, Linköping, october 2006.
- PhD defence Andrzej Bednarski, Linköping, 7 june 2006.
Presentation of RISE at the
Sixth Swedish IT Research conference and exhibition
(SITI), 16/6/2005, Stockholm (P. Fritzson, K. Sandahl, C. Kessler)
- Contributions to Meta-Modeling Tools and Methods
Licentiate thesis of Adrian Pop
Linköping, June 03, 2005
- Contributions to Management and Validation of Non-Functional Requirements
Licentiate thesis of Andreas Borg
Linköping, November 23, 2004
- RISE hosts the forthcoming Fourth Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice in Sweden (SERPS 04)
- Presentation of RISE at the
Fifth Swedish IT Research conference and
(SITI), 17/6/2004, Stockholm (P. Fritzson, K. Sandahl, C. Kessler, J. Gustavsson)
- Working Conference on MDA(R) Foundations and Applications (MDAFA) 2004, Linköping, June 10-11, 2004
- Invited Talk of Dr. Fred Waskiewicz, OMG Director of Standards, OMG, on new developments in MDA
- Invited Talk of Dr. Sean Bechhofer, University of Manchester, author of the OilEd ontology editor and the Hoolet OWL reasoner, "OWL - an ontology language for the Semantic Web".
- RISE has become member of the European Network of Excellence REWERSE (Rules in the Semantic Web Environment). The kickoff meeting has been held from March 1-4, 2004 in Munich.
- Towards Fine-Grained Binary Composition Through Link-Time
Licentiate thesis of Marcus Comstedt
Linköping, December 5, 2003, 09:00
-- On-the-fly Transformation of Java Class Files
A tutorial on aspect-oriented weaving of Java bytecode.
Günter Kniesel, University of Osnabrück
Linköping, December 4, 2003, 13:15
- Pike in Distributed Knowledge Environments
Paderborn, Germany, September 25-27, 2003
.NET for Java Programmers
Judith Bishop, University of Pretoria
Linköping, December 10, 2002, 13:15
- Pike and the Semantic Web
Linköping, August 22-24, 2002
Dr Gilad Braha, Sun Microsystems
Linköping, January 23, 2001, 13.30
Page responsible: Webmaster
Last updated: 2012-05-07