- Quantifying Notions of Extensibility in FlexRay Schedule Synthesis
Reinhard Schneider, Dip Goswami, Samarjit Chakraborty, Unmesh Bordoloi, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng
ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, Aug. 2014, Volume 19, Issue 4.
- Reliability-Aware Instruction Set Customization for ASIPs with Hardened Logic
Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Bogdan Tanasa, Mehdi B. Tahoori, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng, Syed Z. Shazli, Samarjit Chakraborty
International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2012), Seoul, Korea, August 19-22, 2012.
- Customizing Instruction Set Extensible Reconfigurable Processors using GPUs
Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Bharath Suri, Swaroop Nunna, Samarjit Chakraborty, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng
25th International Conferennce on VLSI Design, Hyderabad, India, January 07-11, 2012.
- On the Quantification of Sustainability and Extensibility of FlexRay Schedules
Reinhard Schneider, Dip Goswami, Samarjit Chakraborty, Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng
48th Design Automation Conference (DAC 2011), San Diego, CA, USA, June 5-10, 2011.
- Accelerating System-Level Design Tasks using Graphics Processors (tutorial)
Udeepta Bordoloi, Samarjit Chakraborty, Unmesh D. Bordoloi
International Conference on VLSI Design, Chennai, India, January 2-7, 2011.
- Optimized Schedule Synthesis under Real-Time Constraints for the Dynamic Segment of FlexRay
Reinhard Schneider, Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Dip Goswami, Samarjit Chakraborty
International Conference of Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, Hong Kong SAR, China, December 11-13, 2010, (best paper award).
- Exploiting GPU On-Chip Shared Memory for Accelerating Schedulability Analysis
Swaroop Nunna, Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Samarjit Chakraborty, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng
International Symposium on Electronic System Design (ISED10), Bhubaneswar, India, December 2010.
- Design Space Exploration of Instruction Set Customizable MPSoCs for Multimedia Applications
Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Huynh P. Huynh, Tulika Mitra, Samarjit Chakraborty
International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS10), Greece, July 2010, pp. 170-177.