This is the IDA Research Side
This is IDAs Forskarsida, or the IDA Research Side (or Page).
It contains links to useful information for the active researcher
at IDA - a kind of portal for internal and external information.
This structure is right now being constructed. In particular it
contains material that has been "borrowed" from a few other pages,
and where I have to check whether approval by the original designer
of that page may be required for using the information here (and if
so they need to see how the material is being used here). Therefore
do not consider this as a finished service. Besides it is very
incomplete at present.
A few introductory notes about the contents and organization of the
- Connections to the general IDA pages that are maintained by the DIG
group. Those pages present IDA to the outside world, and they also
contain an 'internal page' with mostly administrative information.
We wish to complement that with information that is relevant for the
professional research activity - professional organizations,
software sources, and so on. (We also have links to the general
- Who can read the Research Side? Everyone, no restrictions.
- Who administrates the Research Side? The EMTEK group (in the
- Why do they do it? Because they need the information for their
own use anyway, so why not make it available to everyone else.
- How to contribute information to the Research Side. Send an E-mail
to Janete de Castro (janca), or use the forthcoming webform for
- Why those yellow boxes at the bottom of most pages? That's part
of our internal machinery for generating and keeping track of web
pages. (If you see a problem with a webpage, report it with the
"position code" found in the yellow box).
Latest update 2.10.1999 by EMTEK group.|
Edit mode NIL, position code C.ida.web.intro.