Electronic Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
The Policy Committee
Mandate and role
The ETAI policy committee is requested to
fill the same role, or analogous roles,
as those which the publishing company fill for a conventional journal.
This includes a general "guard" of the Journal, in order to react if
some problem should arise which is not handled in a more ordinary way.
It also includes making decisions or giving advise on matters such as:
- Definition, interpretation, and modification of the range of the
ETAI research areas
- Policy and procedures for the distribution of the ETAI, by
electronic means and on paper.
- Approval of first publication archives and decision on policies
wrt what is to be required from them
- Procedures for guaranteeing the long-time integrity, availability,
and persistence of materials published within the ETAI system.
- Principles for how to respond to appeals from authors who feel they
were incorrectly treated by an area editor
- Relationships to other scientific publication channels
- General policy issues for the ETAI.
The Policy Committee is appointed by the Board of ECCAI, and
has the following members:
to send E-mail to all members of the policy committee.