Requirements EngineeringDF13600, 2012VT
No of lectures
All graduate students with basic courses in Software engineering and Software development projects and/or working experience.
The course was last given
The students will acquire theoretical insights and practical experience from processes, tools and techniques that are used in requirements engineering activities in large-scale software development and applied research.
Undergraduate course TDDC88, TDDD09 and/or working experience.
- A seminar series of 6x4 hours
- A role-game exercise
- A lab series with tools for requirements prioritation and management
- A possibility to submitt and present term papers
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements specification
- Inspection of requirements
- Formal specification of requirements
- Semi-formal notations of requirements
- Software quality requirments
- Requirements prioritation
- Market-driven requirements engineering
- Research issues
Selected articles. A course book TBD.
- A written exam.
- Short, written reflections from the labs.
- Term paper and presentation (optional)
6 hp (approved term papers will add 1-3 hp)
Page responsible: Webmaster
Last updated: 2012-05-03