Introduction to AI RoboticsFDA203, 2006HT
Scheduled 3 occassions, 4 hours each
CUGS Advanced course
Computer science students. Also master science students are welcome.
The course was last given
Artificial intelligence core course or corresponding
- Robots and autonomy
- The hierarchical paradigm for robot control
- The reactive paradigm and its biological foundations
- The hybrid deliberative/reactive paradigm
- Sensing techniques for mobile robots
- Metric and topological path planning
- Localization and map building
- Teams of robots
- Human-robot interaction
- Uisng the Player/Stage robotic simulation & development environment
Lectures and exercises.
Robin R. Murphy. Introduction to AI Robotics. MIT Press, 2000.
Lars Karlsson and invited lecturers
Exercises, some of which are to be performed with Player/Stage
The course will take place at Örebro university
Page responsible: Director of Graduate Studies
Last updated: 2012-05-03